British Heart Rhythm Society position statements are statements on issues approved by the British Heart Rhythm Society Council and are published to promote the awareness of certain issues to its members.
If you have any queries or comments on any of our statements please email email@example.com
- Improving Quality in Physiological Services February 2019
- Out of Hours Provision for Management of Bradyarrhythmia Emergencies (January 2016)
- Reorganisation of Cardiac Physiological Services (April 2013)
- Catheter Ablation for Persistent AF (November 2010)
- Clinical Indications for Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators in Adult Patients with Familial Sudden Cardiac Death Syndromes (June 2010)