The British Heart Rhythm Society Editorials include articles, reviews, case reports and traces which are published online. These are relevant to doctors and allied professionals at all stages of their career and contributions are welcomed from anyone with an interest in cardiac rhythm management. All published work is read for accuracy and content prior to publication.
If you would like to get involved, please contact:
Dr Benedict Wiles
BJCA Representative to BHRS
Research Fellow in Cardiac Rhythm Management & Specialist Registrar in Cardiology
NEW - BHRS re-certification points awarded for editorial programme articles. As an incentive to encourage BHRS members to support and contribute to the Editorial Programme the BHRS Council have agreed to award 2 BHRS re-certification points for each published article.
2 points are awarded to first authors only and are back dated to all articles previously published on the site.
Points will count to re-certification with more details to follow in our re-certification guidelines. 1/4/18
- Can we map atrial fibrillation? (15/08/2018)
- Cardiac implantable electronic device extraction in a non-surgical centre: a single centre experience (12/07/2018)
- Intermittent episodes of paced tachycardia: what is the cause? (12/07/2018)
- Permanent Pacemaker Implantation Post Cardiac Surgery A Cautionary Tale (23/06/2018)
- AF and Alcohol (18/04/2018)
- High DFT and No Simple Solution (18/04/2018)
- Non Invasive Ablation of VT (21/01/2018)
- Risk Stratification in Asymptomatic Brugada Patients (16/01/2018)
- Unexplained syncope and bundle branch block: an electroencephalogram diagnosis (16/01/2018)